Other Shadow Scout Weapons

Was wondering something, if the regular scout is permitted to carry a 'sniper' rifle, would it be too far of a leap (or too much of a stretch) to extrapolate that over to the shadow scout? While it does not seem there are any common depictions of the shadow scout with a sniper rifle, would it not make sense for him/her, with their stealth capabilities, to be assigned to some sort of sniper/assassination duty? Afterall, there are MANY rebel generals and well-to-do sympathizers out that are are just more than deserving enough to receive a shot from an undetectable shadow sniper scout. :yes::DB)

Now, granted, I may be opening up that proverbial 'can-o-worms', and it's always possible the response may not be what I wanted to hear, but I figured I'd at least pose the question and put it 'out there' for the world to behold.

The regular scouts have sniper rifles in the game Battlefront. I don't see why a Shadow Scout wouldn't be extended the same weaponry, especially since the Shadow Scout is the elite version of the regular scout. You both still have the title "Scout" so long range weaponry would still be a part of you repertoire. ;)

The regular scouts have sniper rifles in the game Battlefront. I don't see why a Shadow Scout wouldn't be extended the same weaponry, especially since the Shadow Scout is the elite version of the regular scout. You both still have the title "Scout" so long range weaponry would still be a part of you repertoire. ;)

Also Given the kind of operations It's technically feasible that TX units would be trained with a wide variety of weaponry given the kinds of roles special operations units On a single planet take on A galactic special force's would encounter a huge array of weaponry And a wide variety of missions.

it's also forseable that A shadow trooper would Be given at minimum a How not to crash a speeder bike and die course And A familiarization class with Say Seatrooper gear

one would see Basics of all units with in the Special ops taught to all levels where Individuals in Shadow scout troop would specialize in scout tactics and equipment. Sea troopers specializeing in they're kit and tactics.

The Starwars Encyclopedia says: "Many Scout Troopers were armed with collapsible long-range sniper rifles" ... So I don't think it's much of a stretch at all to say the Shadow scouts would use them as well.

But to be 100% sure I personally would like to see a reference, even a passage from a book, that depicts the weapon in use.

• 5 months later...

Speaking of Scout sniper rifles, I'm currently in the process of modding out a NERF N-Strike Longstrike into that very weapon, with a twist.

Using the built in equipment rails under the barrel extension, I'm thinking of adding on a removable thermal det launcher.

Will post pics of the WIP, starting tomorrow night, then as I get further along with it.

Bucket off to Troopre for giving me the idea.

The Starwars Encyclopedia says: "Many Scout Troopers were armed with collapsible long-range sniper rifles" ... So I don't think it's much of a stretch at all to say the Shadow scouts would use them as well.

But to be 100% sure I personally would like to see a reference, even a passage from a book, that depicts the weapon in use.

Is this any help to you, he does have a E11 though

GGstormcommando.jpg

E-11s sniper rifle

Production information

Manufacturer BlasTech Industries

Model E-11s sniper rifle

Type Sniper rifle; modified Blaster rifle

Physical and technical specifications

Capacity 6 shots

Usage and history

Era(s) Rebellion era

Affiliation Galactic Empire

The E-11s sniper rifle was a heavily modified version of the E-11 blaster rifle, which was the standard issue weapon for the Empire's Scout troopers.

The E-11s had a high-powered scope, allowing it to be used as a sniper weapon. In exchange for long-range power, however, the E-11s could only fire 6 shots before recharging. Also it was a very effective rifle as it could withstand any kind of weather and seldom jammed. It could shoot about 3 miles.

493px-ScoutSniper-BF.jpg

2550_preview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a bit longer than I planned to get the WIP pics on here, but here's the first few.

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

The ones above are after sanding to remove the NERF logos, etc.

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Still a bit to work on, on it, but it's coming along nicely, I think.

• 1 year later...