shadow scout / storm commando weapon

Weapons aren't required for 501st approval, however multiple references for Shadow Scouts using E-11s have popped up recently, so I'd say you could back up carrying one. And if some one gives you greif, just handle it in true Spec Ops style: Walk away calmly and cut their break line.

-iz

Weapons aren't required for 501st approval, however multiple references for Shadow Scouts using E-11s have popped up recently, so I'd say you could back up carrying one. And if some one gives you greif, just handle it in true Spec Ops style: Walk away calmly and cut their break line.

-iz

Yes, I must concur. So no satchel charges strapped to the belly of their mode of conveyance, it must look like accident when they 'tragically' failed to perform preventative maintenance on their vehicle, then 'tragically' drove off the roadway when their brakes failed due to a lack of brake fluid, or air in the brake lines..

(not that I've actually ever done anything like that... :whistling: )

Yes, I must concur. So no satchel charges strapped to the belly of their mode of conveyance, it must look like accident when they 'tragically' failed to perform preventative maintenance on their vehicle, then 'tragically' drove off the roadway when their brakes failed due to a lack of brake fluid, or air in the brake lines..

(not that I've actually ever done anything like that... :whistling: )

I prefur small Pneumatic rockets that trigger ONLY at highway speeds... they don't set of Explosives detection sensors

Though.... technically... if a TX's mission needed him to use a rebel blaster... To reduce detection risks... he would. if he needed to use a bow caster he would... If he was caught by someone non special forces who criticized him for carrying Non imperial issue weapons... He'd simply accuse him of being a rebel spy and execute the pest on sight.

and still his weapon might be damaged and would have to take a weapon from a dead enemy... They're would be allot of dead rebels with guns and taking a rebels blaster... would be done to accomplish the mission...