Source for Silver, Mirror Lens for your Bucket

I got a email about the lens I use so I thought I'd post it again. I'm sure this has been mentioned in the past. The way I mount mine is by using velcor on the ends and just curve it on the inside. It works great and makes it easy to remove to clean.

I get mine here.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/69/11378/ITEM/AFX-Fast-Shield.aspx

Right now only $11.99

heck yeah fast shields are great i have a large for my biker scout lense

sdc11405.jpg

in the day time its like wearing sunglasses...people tend to ask...can you see in there alot lol

Heck yeah!

I soooo want some of this stuff for my Magma. It looks great with the regular black, but I'm visualizing how much sweeter it would look with mirror / chrome lenses.

Just out of curiosity, would doing something like that affect my standing in the 501st? It's not technically accurate but I've been approved through the regular channels with the regular dark lenses.

Heck yeah!

I soooo want some of this stuff for my Magma. It looks great with the regular black, but I'm visualizing how much sweeter it would look with mirror / chrome lenses.

Just out of curiosity, would doing something like that affect my standing in the 501st? It's not technically accurate but I've been approved through the regular channels with the regular dark lenses.

As long as you can change it back when asked, you should be fine.

-iz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Reviving this thread (so i dont have to make a new one) to show ya my shadow troopers new eyes for those that got the efx model lenses. Got the Afx fast shields on amazon for 7$ large and its big enough for the cut out for a pair on the bottom is what the defult efx lenses but can kinda see the wear and tear. Drilled some holes and installed it back in...though its better to drill smaller holes and have a washer for the screws to hold down the lenses because the defult (little black holders on the left near drill) ones cant make it through this thicker lens

1239916_10203360214587456_659583799_n.jpg

1256532_10203360214507454_1989008220_n.jpg

=D nice and new