Where to get the armor and helmet

I want to build a Shadow Trooper costume but I don't know where to buy the armor and helmet. I could buy the neckseal, undersuit, boots and gloves on ebay or another store, if there is a store online that sells the boots and gloves with the armor and helmet that would be great too. So please let me know, thanks!

post-282-050540000 1319668143_thumb.jpg

Before you start, check out the CRL for the Shadow Trooper, and form a plan. Be careful w/eBay for armor and hard goods. Always check out the forums on this site, especially the Shadow Trooper section. You can also check out the "Junkyard" for items that may be for sale. Hope this helps. :)

Darth ... Good question.

Your best be would be to get in touch with your Garrison mates (you've got a HUGE local spec. ops population) and they'll be able to steer you in a direction as far as where to buy things, etc.

Sorry we can't be of more help at the moment but the Shadow Stormtrooper kits aren't always available ... There was a run last year of ABS that sold out, but in theory there should be a run starting soon by a different maker. There is also a maker on the boards who works in HIPS - Great guy and great kits! I'll send you a PM with the info.

If you were looking for a shadow Scout then those kits are much easier to come by.

Regrettably most Armour makers will not sell "all inclusive" costumes. Most makers will sell only armour (with or without helmet). Boots, gloves, neck seals, under garments, etc will all be up to the individual trooper ... Again this is where your local Spec. Ops will help you out. You can look at all the different "soft parts" see what you like and don't and then organize your own shopping list.

I'll send a PM with the contact info for the Shadow Stormtrooper kits and you can touch base with him and see what he says re: availability and when.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,

matt.

Also check out whitearmor.net Since the Shadowtrooper is basically just a black stormtrooper, you can get help with a lot of the accessories over there. (that's where I went for a bunch of my stuff.)

Kevin (yes, ELP, I'm a "bad" trooper and haven't really done any work on my TX... sawwy!!!!)

Darth ... Good question.

Your best be would be to get in touch with your Garrison mates (you've got a HUGE local spec. ops population) and they'll be able to steer you in a direction as far as where to buy things, etc.

Sorry we can't be of more help at the moment but the Shadow Stormtrooper kits aren't always available ... There was a run last year of ABS that sold out, but in theory there should be a run starting soon by a different maker. There is also a maker on the boards who works in HIPS - Great guy and great kits! I'll send you a PM with the info.

If you were looking for a shadow Scout then those kits are much easier to come by.

Regrettably most Armour makers will not sell "all inclusive" costumes. Most makers will sell only armour (with or without helmet). Boots, gloves, neck seals, under garments, etc will all be up to the individual trooper ... Again this is where your local Spec. Ops will help you out. You can look at all the different "soft parts" see what you like and don't and then organize your own shopping list.

I'll send a PM with the contact info for the Shadow Stormtrooper kits and you can touch base with him and see what he says re: availability and when.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,

matt.

Hey Mr Matt can you send me that PM as well regarding where to purchase the Black Armour. Darth raider sorry for Hijacking your thread. :)