Get in there you big furry oaf

So, I figured I'd post this for the benefit of those who don't have the privilege of being my facebook friend.

299011_291291080894502_100000408383585_1062614_291881834_n.jpg

300753_2486901182228_1543623583_4536790_431506635_n.jpg

Still needs a LOT of work, but I'm proud of the progress I made and the response I've gotten thus far.

Just waiting on getting in some money to fix up some things then hopefully get him approved.

I think that somewhere I congratulated you on a job well done but just in case I haven't.....

Job extremely well done brother!

Hahah yeah a good many of you have already seen all this on Facebook and said your congrats over there. But thank you again! ;) Now we just need to troop together so you can see it in person.

That turned out so Sweet, bummer you don't live closer. We would make an awesome Han & Chewie team. :D

I know, I need to get a Han locally to travel with. hahah

That is quite awesome. You are one tall dude to pull that off. One of the best costume around!

The wonder of lifts. ;)

Well, then that is pretty impressive. The only place i really notice it is in the feet.

Yeah I made the feet in a hurry and with very poor quality tools and it shows. I need to fix them before it'll be approvable, but I'm waiting on a paycheck to buy the materials.

Hey this looks great!

I've thought about doing a Wookiee before (based on my SWG character), but need to finish my current builds. So I may ask you some questions if I ever decide to make one.

Great job!! :D