Shadow Session

Thank for your comment !

About the paultron, they said on the CRL forum :

* PAULDRON: May wear a solid black pauldron over the shoulder of the arm carrying the sidearm.

If i keep my gun on my left hand, (keep my right for handshake with the kids !) Is it alright ?...my blaster hostler is also on my left. Please help me ...

Lol ! Reverse the picture and cut the legs !

About the outfit, it's a Shepperton (A.A) but it take it untripped, no sticker, remove, cut, wax everything, i paint the details in mat black, put motor glass on the helmet (...)

When you're new in the 501st, it's very hard to have information. All you have it's e.Bay and some expensive website. People on the 501st forum are very nice but it's hard to have information (they tell you what not buy but never send you info about great seller). So i do it myself and the result seem very nice. Now i want to create a commander Bacara outfit, i hope it's gonna be easier this time)

Sorry, i don't speak english very well, i'm french. i hope you understand

Jef !

Thank for your comment !

About the paultron, they said on the CRL forum :

* PAULDRON: May wear a solid black pauldron over the shoulder of the arm carrying the sidearm.

If i keep my gun on my left hand, (keep my right for handshake with the kids !) Is it alright ?...my blaster hostler is also on my left. Please help me ...

Yeah that used to be correct. The LMO wanted all troopers to have a standardized side for the pauldron. Don't worry, the new CRL is on the 501st site and we're in the process of getting them coded and transferred over here.

-iz