Darth Fivezero (Custom Sith Build)

Had another productive day on my custom Sith. :)

Started by getting some boot armor made up, still have one more piece to finish (just a couple pieces to glue together).

DSCF0002_zps6e956900.jpg

Moved on to a new cod piece, letting the glue cure a bit, then I'll glue the two pieces together.

DSCF0001_zps9234cec6.jpg

Also got the chest detail piece thingy glued on the chest plate.

DSCF0019_zpsadd9c7f8.jpg

Started working on a new belt and ended getting all the details added too. :woot:

DSCF0018_zpse61c2afb.jpg

Also got the legs finished up and finalized the look of the forearm! Tomorrow I'll try and get the other forearm made up, finish the other bicep, boot armor and cod piece and get the shoulders curved and ready to go (wow this thing is almost done, not bad for 3 days work :)). After that I'll get everything cleaned up a bit more and ready for some paint!

Fivezero

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well got this done, don't have any pics of the whole thing on me (I haven't been great at the whole wearing-the-suit pics concept lately). But here's how all the armor turned out after painting and some weathering (I thought I told myself I would never do anything with weathering again, guess I lied). :D

DSCF00122_zps6e170742.jpg

DSCF00112_zpsdf336e94.jpg

I also decided after a test fit, that I might make up an ab plate or something else, it was a little too armored to not have anything there. The forearms need some tweaking as well. But for now that's two projects off my crazy list!

Fivezero

:D