Sergens shadowtrooper

i am currently waiting on the order status of my black-hole trooper kit and helmet ordered on the side separately.

and looking and learning the tips and tricks of assembling a kit and getting Armour 501st ready.

I've been looking at alot of posts of people working on there Armour while providing updates etc.

and was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out with posting the pics etc and doing my own progression.

just post anything to show interest and once i get my kit hopefully int he next 3 - 4 months ill get started on it and show my progress.

no i don't have a photo-bucket account I've.

I've always avoided making accounts on sites unless its something i will regularly check.

(personal web security measures) i guess I'm going to make one than. ill post a picture to test it once i make the account which will probably be tonight when i get home from work.

now to decide what ill post a picture of. what is something you guys would like to get to know about me to become better acquainted. ?

Typically...you would post pics of your "work in progress" or WIP. You know, box 'o goodies, trimming, assembly, etc. This makes it easier to ask for help on sticky situations. :)

oh i understand that im just thinking of pics to post to test my photo bucket skills and introduce myself to you guys get to know each other better. while i wait for my kit and such to come in the mail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a month or so ago i was talking to someone about picking up an Armour kit and now i cant remember what happened to the conversation or who or where i was talking to them. as i got distracted in the ordering of my helmet. i vaguely remember them saying it would be a while before they would get around to being able to make mine or something but still cant remember and now that i have my helmet im starting to try and do the math to save money i cant justify to me and the wife (mostly the wife) to spend on it. and i stumbled across this site

http://www.sdsprops.com/shop-online/shadow-trooper/shadow-trooper-armour-kit.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=15&category_id=3

looks pretty legit. and price isnt to bad. was wondering if anyone's heard of there product i assume not since they don't ship to the US. and i am wondering if anyone thinks they ship to Canada.

That's a Shepperton kit. You'll end up paying more in the long run after conversion and shipping. Best to be patient and get the parts you need as you can. Shepperton isn't allowed to ship to the US, I'm not sure about Canada.

That's a Shepperton kit. You'll end up paying more in the long run after conversion and shipping. Best to be patient and get the parts you need as you can. Shepperton isn't allowed to ship to the US, I'm not sure about Canada.

They are a nice kit and can be expensive. I just recently bought mine from there and had it shipped to Australia, but you are right i don't think he ships to the USA.

• 2 weeks later...

does any have pics they can post or have posted and can share a link to of the inside of there armor once it has been assembled and fitted with padding etc. i ve only seen pics of the outside or with the armor on.

i want to get ideas what i could do with padding to make the pieces fit snug and stay sturdy and not cook me if im trooping in the heat.

Spot on Boss.

Made a few mistakes when i built my TK but made sure i didn't make the same mistake again when i assembled my TX.

As Izzi said you wont need any padding straight up. After you have trooped in the armour you will find places that may need padding and adjustments.