My Blackhole Trooper Buckets

Brought these over from the other boards as well. Please bring your armor project threads over to help others learn and gather ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I've had this painted for awhile but I didn't actually start working on the details until yesterday.

It's my 3rd CAP-W helmet. I really like the fit of these things.

I wanted to do a "classic" Blackhole Trooper. Everything black except some blue highlights (which were used for shading the black). I have some midnight navy underarmour on it's way so I'm going to snap some pics on the 11th to use in our garrison trading card run. I wonder if we can find some flat navy tube stripes. The gloss navy reflects the light and makes the lens capture it as lighter than it is.

DSCF1501.jpg

-iz

So I finished this up. Thought some people might want to see the end result. I tore the old Capt midnight lenses out of my FX bucket and used them here. Still the best lenses I've ever worn. It's another nice CAP-W, in my opinion.

-iz

DSCF1245.jpg?t=1265648086

DSCF1248.jpg?t=1265648212

DSCF1247.jpg?t=1265648158