Blackhole Trooper boots and undersuit?

Hi everyone! I'm on the verge of ordering my full kit for my first Blackhole Trooper, and I have a couple of questions concerning the rest of the build for the costume. Where on earth do I get the accurate boots for the costume, and what would you guys reccomend I use for the undersuit? I'm going to order a pair of the gloves off of TrooperBay, but I'm stuck in the other two places. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :thumbsup::ShadowStorm:

For myself I use a tropical weight wetsuit as my undersuit. There are a number of options on eBay, and in diveshops. My backup is a two piece of black underwear from an outdoor outfitter.

There are tonnes of options out there just make sure to follow the CRL:

Black non-textured material, either one-piece or two-piece construction with no visible zippers or logos.

As to the boots I use the Bass Amsterdam - they can be a bit low (giving rise to the lip of the boot popping out from under the shin armour). Again there are a few options out there but just make sure to follow the CRL:

- Black leather or leather-like, above ankle height, with a flat sole, and small U-shaped elastic sections on both sides of the ankle with no buckles or laces. Jodphur-type boots or an equivalent style. All stitching must be black, and unnecessary or decorative stitching must not be present. Elvis / Mariachi boots are not acceptable.

- White, or other color boots may be painted black so long as the boots are maintained to remain the proper color.

If you go the white boot direction look into TKboots.com and order from them.

Have a read through the "Armour Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials" area and you should find a tonne of info.

Hope that helps.

I would suggest going here http://www.barnstormers.co.uk/ and looking up SHIRES WOODSTOCK JODHPUR BOOTS. They're the most accurate that you don't have to paint. Plus they come up high enough that you won't have shin problems. The max size (46) is a US size 11.

-iz

I think it was 3 or 4 weeks. Kind of a while, but worth it for a boot you don't have to mod later. I really wish my feet weren't so big.

-iz

I recently got a pair from Griffin which I might end not being able to use for what I had planned. Id would have to clean them up a bit.

3-4 weeks isn't too bad, I remember putting my screen accurate Jack Sparrow costume together not long ago and some of the pieces took months for me to get my hands on. I've just sent them an e-mail on how I can order a pair to recieve them here and hopefully I can get a response and buy them asap. :ShadowStorm:

Iz & BH gave you some great advice. I use a 2 piece setup with Underarmour compression pants and a regular Underarmour top. I've got a 1 piece scuba undersuit but prefer the 2 piece for ease of bio-breaks. Look around and see what works best for you.

You can find boots online at various sources. I did a quick scan on eBay this morning and there are a few options.

Black ankle boot option...