SEATROOPER DATA BANK

Some time ago I have this project set aside a little about me, I did some retouching to make the version that appears in the data bank, here I put the original image and some retouching samples made parts biker scout, having you think , because the back piece does not look good and I have not seen any pictures, so it is an invention of mine.

seatrooper2.jpg

chestseatrooper.jpg

backseatrooper.jpg

That is me, many years ago. That costume now resides with a 501ster in Australia, but I don't know if he's worn it or not.

Ah, very cool! I really like what you did with the costume. :thumbsup:

That version would probably be fun to build, but wouldn't be accepted for 501st approval as you can't see a 360 of it. The WEG version though would most likely be accepted as there are some pretty good shots of that.

-iz

• 1 year later...

And in reality, the referenced one is the only one the 501st are likely to entertain on a 'clearance' basis.

So if anyone is planning on this costume (and I will do eventually, just out of a sense of completeness), then that is the way we should approach it.

We've got the Sea Trooper and Forest Trooper to get on the boards. Then we'll have the full compliment of Scout variants.

• 2 years later...

I think there is enough detail on the WEG sea-trooper reference shots to get this through.

It is on my list, but with the current 'real life' situation here, I've been unable to progress anything.

I think there is enough detail on the WEG sea-trooper reference shots to get this through.

It is on my list, but with the current 'real life' situation here, I've been unable to progress anything.

With how the general climate has changed for costume references since the time this was really being discussed back in 2012, I agree, if we can get one built :)

I hope you can, we where talking about it a few days ago with two friends that have scouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it! You've got my full support.