Hades Armor Build

Box party! Looks like you are off and running. One comment - for the thermal detonator, you'll need to remove the silver tape or paint it black. The cannister should be totally black. :)

IMG_3816b.jpg

Box party! Looks like you are off and running. One comment - for the thermal detonator, you'll need to remove the silver tape or paint it black. The cannister should be totally black. :)

Has it always been like that? Mine also has the silver

Has it always been like that? Mine also has the silver

Yep, and things are getting more strict in this area. Your GML may have overlooked it or was not as picky. The FISD are really cranking down on this too since there were no silver strips on the on-screen TD-s in the movies (ANH, ESB, ROTJ). I had to remove them for my approval last year.

Yep, and things are getting more strict in this area. Your GML may have overlooked it or was not as picky. The FISD are really cranking down on this too since there were no silver strips on the on-screen TD-s in the movies (ANH, ESB, ROTJ). I had to remove them for my approval last year.

Alright then, Guess for now I won't worry about it. Ill fix it when I get a free day and time to figure out what I need to do.

We did away with the mylar tape when we did the CRL's for the Shadow Stormtrooper last year. At one time it was ok to be approved with it on, but no longer. I was approved with mine on and up until a few months ago I still had it on. (was a pain in the butt to remove it after being glued on for so long :P )