First Black Hole Trooper from Poland

Hello all troopers! I am Sven Jokkson (IG-8665) from Poland. I start a Black Hole Trooper Project. At the moment I have helmet, chest armor, gloves, undersuit, colar, bandama, boots and E-11, and black pauldron. In first half of June i should have a rest of armor. :D

And this is a photo of my helmet. I buy it from Arakyel ( http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1366-fs-at-anh-stunt-buckets%2F )

DSC01053.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

DSC01051.JPG

DSC01055.JPG

More picture here -> http://cosplaysw.blogspot.com/2012/05/black-hole-trooper-helmet.html

They Look passable to me. It'll be easier to see how they look when the entire kit is together. If if they are slightly oversized, it would be a minor detail and can't see it holding up approval. Can't wait to see the rest of the build.

-iz

They Look passable to me. It'll be easier to see how they look when the entire kit is together. If if they are slightly oversized, it would be a minor detail and can't see it holding up approval. Can't wait to see the rest of the build.

-iz

Agreed, would not hold up basic approval.

Update: Saw the new pics, looking really sharp now!

Sweet! Don't think I've seen this kit before... It's like an AM kit, but not quite...

-iz

Becose is a net kit. I sa armor from my country. I think I will be first black hole trooper from this kit...or I will be firt stormtrooper of this kit, if I have luck ;)

When I finish I submit a topic wit this kit for sale ;)