Awesome AT vs AM helmet sizing comparison

I got these great helmet size comparison pics courtesy of RaiderNick.

"Here is a comparrison between the AT bucket from arakyel and the AM bucket. I have a 24" head and with the AT bucket with padding my head fits snugly inside with no extra room.

With the AM bucket it has the same opening size and depth(with padding) but has a larger circumference. With the same padding as the AT my head jiggles around and the bucket almost sits on my shoulders."

AT Left, AM Right

P1000506.jpg

AM

P1000505.jpg

AT

P1000503.jpg

AT Left/ AM Right

P1000502.jpg

AT Left/ AM Right

P1000501.jpg

AT Left/ AM Right

P1000500.jpg

AT Left/ AM Right

P1000499.jpg

AT Left/ AM Right

P1000498.jpg

Thanks for share and size compassion Evilboy. Padding have about 0,5" so deep will be 11".

By the way the bucket heave still protect foil on ears?.

No it doesn't, I took the protective plastic off. For some reason it is lighter colored than the rest of the bucket, even without the foil? I'm just noticing this now...I hope I didn't get another batch of bad plastic. :(

No it doesn't, I took the protective plastic off. For some reason it is lighter colored than the rest of the bucket, even without the foil? I'm just noticing this now...I hope I didn't get another batch of bad plastic. :(

Let me check my bucket on this. I never noticed a difference in the past.

Hello fellow troopers,

I talked witch Raider Nick and of course get a new pair of ears. Differences between color tone, ears and rest of hard parts saw after Evilboy pictures.

This is such a fascinating me the issue that the next day I made a dozen of the same formatters as 2 mm and 3 mm.

What is the same mask with ears in the light of day and the light switch and without.

It turns out that from the same sheet material was a form is brighter, is almost impossible with X-Files but it happens.

I have too many pictures to put them in one topic So, for example I put one, where the ears are the same sheet of PSHI which have Raider Nick on his helmet.

http://eclipsestudio.pl/_sandprop/