Barnstormer vs. Bass Amsterdam... which is more accurate?

Just wondering what the official line is on these two boots for the Shadow/Blackhole Trooper - is either boot better for look and finish, or is there enough of a difference for it to matter?

The Barnstormer seems to be readily available. The Amsterdam,on the other hand, not so much. I'm sure they are out there to be had, but I don't see the point in spending that time if there is no real value over the Barnstormer.

Thanks!

- Andy

Either is fine. Neither is more accurate than the other. Not sure the Amsterdams are being made anymore so going with the barnstormer is probably your best bet between the 2.

Barnstormers are actually more accurate as they're taller than the amsterdam so no mods are needed to keep the shins on.

-iz

but still might be recommended as the shins can still ride, even if the do not reach the lip of the boot.

Not sure the Amsterdams are being made anymore so going with the barnstormer is probably your best bet between the 2.

I have a pair of bass amsterdams, they do still make them. On the Amsterdam's you need to add velcro to keep the shins from riding up and snaps to hold the tops of the shoes closed.

how much was the shipping for the Barnstormers to USA? I emailed them to ask, but have received no response.