Is anyone currently making the Shadow Scout helmet?

Hello, everyone -

I've been looking at doing some TX stuff for a while now, and would like to make it one of my first armor builds - my other costumes are helmet and jumpsuit type costumes or face characters with little to no armor.

However, I'm curious about the status of the Shadow Scout helmet situation. When last I investigated (earlier this year ) the situation was that nobody was currently offering the Shadow Scout helmet as a kit or complete item - the only options were to wait or to paint a white bucket in the appropriate color. I am told that the two most prominent makers of the helmet are both "retooling" their helmet designs, and have been doing so for the last several months.

Has the situation changed? Are there any current sources for the helmet? Thanks for your time, in any event,

Mithras

IG/IN 4768

FYI, Studio Creations has reworked their helmet molds and are pulling the black ABS helmets with a one-piece back. I have one on order, and will provide images of it when it gets here (specifically requested the green/black lens not be installed and stickers not be applied) I am under the impression that they are also pulling the armor in black ABS also.

you can contact them for info at info@studiocreations.com

FYI, Studio Creations has reworked their helmet molds and are pulling the black ABS helmets with a one-piece back. I have one on order, and will provide images of it when it gets here (specifically requested the green/black lens not be installed and stickers not be applied) I am under the impression that they are also pulling the armor in black ABS also.

you can contact them for info at info@studiocreations.com

The SC scout helmets look really nice. Great alternate option to a KS. :)