Toddo's Nova Elite

toddo

Still waiting on approval for my Novatrooper, but that hasn't stopped me from working on a Nova Elite conversion. Yesterday I got an assembled black bucket from Scootch and immediately got to work painting. I have yet to install the mic tip screens (anyone have any great methods for doing so? I always screw it up). Also, I need to get some more lens material. After that I just need to outfit my padding and fans. Here's the bucket so far:

2647af46.jpg

I also have painted the pauldron:

d05b16be.jpg

0fb29ce9.jpg

Wow Todd...you rock man. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I get out of control.

I'm now approved to guard Sith burial grounds and attend Steelers' games.

Toddo

• 1 month later...

I have been approved to guard Sith burial grounds with my Nova Elite. I thought I would share some photos with you fellows.

P1050107.jpg

P1050098.jpg

P1050099.jpg

P1050101.jpg

P1050124.jpg

P1050103.jpg

P1050093.jpg

Thanks to Izzi for his help and to Scootch for always being awesome.

Nice, just makes me more excited about eventually being one. Just one thing, though. Through my frequent perusals of the CRL (must've gone there at least 50 times by now), I thought I read that drop boxes weren't allowed for the Nova Elite.

- Master Tej -

Tej is totally correct about the drop boxes. I will have to adjust that. I can't believe neither I nor my GML caught that. Thanks.