TK 4813's Novatrooper Elite

Figured I would post up some pics of my nearly completed nova elite. There are some minor strapping issues that I need to work on. Mainly bring the shoulders up.

I have AM armor, a EFX helmet (I already want a smaller ATA or MTK bucket, a hyper firm DLT-19, and a Quartermaster backpack.

Let me know what you think! :)

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Actually, it was all high gloss black from the start. I bought one of the gloss black AM kits a couple months back. The EFX helmet was a Blackhole helmet they offered 2 years back. The gold I used rustoleum metallic gold. I put 2 coats of clear on the gold, but I think I may repaint the gold at some point to make it more glossy.

Posted Today, 04:59 PM TK 4813

Pauldron I did myself. I was surprised how well that worked. I also dyed the ammo pouches black (along with my leg and basement floor too)

Lol :D did you look tk1336's site for the pauldron or ammo pouches?

Quartermaster here on these boards sells the backpack, that's who I got mine from at least. Other reputable makers sell them over on MEPD.net

The pauldron came from www.shoulderpauldrons.com (same as www.TKboots.com)

• 2 weeks later...