weathered shadowtrooper

There was a mostly healthy discussion about this a few years ago: http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/517-sideshow-blackhole/page__hl__weathered__st__20

I'm willing to open this back up for diuscussion.

that would be great Toddo. i tried opening the link, but i don't have access.

Sorry about that. I've re-opened the discussion with our current staff. Stand-by.

Don hère are the pics you sent.. Team here are some better pics of nodoner's shadow build (weathered) with sick E-11 blaster. Hope this helps in the decision making process.

9739FA65-1C48-4AC3-9F48-D157213D7F39_zpsnfztmrg4.jpg

B4F22803-E733-487E-82A1-D1C562E30CE4_zpsez5pilnv.jpg857C903D-90CE-48E0-A33B-961B849A594C_zpsecvij097.jpg9896C3AA-9C6F-408D-86B4-3635953DD560_zps1fg2nrwr.jpg

THOSE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BOOTS, they did not fit on the Mannequin, but he has the right ones.

His E-11

43478EBC-48C4-4C70-B202-7E19C22C1361_zps99e1hfgl.jpg

Don, when you say that you are trying to get it approved for the 501st, does that mean that you have submitted approval photos to your local GML?

Why don't you go ahead and submit it? In my opinion, your suit is not nearly as weathered as the sideshow version. Your GML might pass you bit doesn't hurt to test the waters while we deliberate further. Even once we decide it will take a bit to update the CRL.

Why don't you go ahead and submit it? In my opinion, your suit is not nearly as weathered as the sideshow version. Your GML might pass you bit doesn't hurt to test the waters while we deliberate further. Even once we decide it will take a bit to update the CRL.

will do! i need to change out the knee plate. once that's done, i'll submit. thanks for the advice.

• Like 1