JeepGrrl's Shadow Stormtrooper Build

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Heather, hows the build goin? The pics you have trooping with your friend look pretty cool. I just went on my first a week ago and loved it. I went as a TD. A few minor tweeks and im ready for the next one. I cant wait to finish my TX though, its my favorite. Do you still have the TK or did you have to give it back? Nice lookin kit. Well, i hope all is going well and wish you all the best with the rest of your build, .....now, move along...move along...lol :thumbsup:

Hey Trooper! Thanks for the compliments! Well... I submitted my pics this week and just got word from my GML that all I have to do is paint my TD clips black and I'm good to go! Yay!!!! We went to a local con this past weekend where I got to troop her for about 3-4 hours both days and it was flippin awesome! Here's a pic I found of James and I at the con. This was from the first day and my there is an embarassingly ridiculous gap between my thighs and body. I adjusted straps to bring up my thighs and lower the body down some so it looks better. I'm still learning how to wear it. :icon_eek:

I did have to give the TK parts back but that's ok because now that my armor is done, I realize I definitely I look better in black :D The shadow armor is HOT!

I hope all is going well with your TX build and that you are enjoying trooping your TD! :td: