Loop or No Loop

I recently purchased another hard leather holster to go with my armour. I had one already but I used it for my TK and TX and got sick of swapping it over all the time to the suit i was wearing on the day. The desicison i have is do i fix it to the TX belt permanently or do i loop it ? what is the preference amongst others and what works best

either is acceptable according to the CRL. If you are not planning on swapping out the holster for another costume, then rivets make sense. I suggest using Chicago screws so that you have the holster affixed ANH-style, but can take it off if you are trooping weapon-less or for some other reason want to remove the holster.

I use an esb style holster because I have several costumes that use it plus a few more coming up that will also use it. It makes swapping very easy and I don't need to buy a holster for each costume since it isn't fixed. It really comes down to if you plan to get more costumes or not. For just two I would say fix it permanently and save yourself the pain of the slipping around on the belt.