Woodchuck's Weir belt boxes

toddo

pretty yeah... but $175!!!

That's about half as much as a set of armour. Far too expensive for what they are if you ask me.

One day... when I complete the Colonial Marine, the Snowie, various bits to the Sea Trooper and the possible Swampie... I might just do them.

The things Woodchuck creates are really cool. He is a bit pricey, but I know his DC-15 is a work of art. Those look pretty nice. We just need Chef to offer his awesome wares and armor over here in the US. ;)

It's always available Jim...

But the trouble is the exchange rate and shipping. By the time it gets to you, it's not competitive. So i tend not to, unless someone really really wants it.

For instance, what's MonCal Armour... $400? By the time that gets over here with shipping, import duty and VAT, it'll be about £400. My armour is £350, so works nicely.

Do the reverse, £350, plus £40 shipping to the states, that's £390, that's $615, without any import duty or VAT which you might have on top... No contest really. And that's exactly what I tell people who ask.

Shame really... and I can't see me moving to the states any time soon.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...