My TX

OK all, I now have my "TupperwareTK" armour, and am very happy with it! Soon I'll post my build pic's, (getting my work station cleaned up!) I have a few thing's to ask, 1) dose the belt/shoe leather have to be that glossy? The one's i have sure can polish up nice and shine nice but not that glossy. 2) Can the eFX lid be used? I sure hope so cuz that's why I got a few, one just to "display" but other's for mod'ing and trooping. I do think that's all. So stay tuned to this "H-N-E" station. :D

OK all, I now have my "TupperwareTK" armour, and am very happy with it! Soon I'll post my build pic's, (getting my work station cleaned up!) I have a few thing's to ask, 1) dose the belt/shoe leather have to be that glossy? The one's i have sure can polish up nice and shine nice but not that glossy. 2) Can the eFX lid be used? I sure hope so cuz that's why I got a few, one just to "display" but other's for mod'ing and trooping. I do think that's all. So stay tuned to this "H-N-E" station. :D

I don't see any reason why an eFX can't be used. They are the same as MRs and those have been accepted in the past.

Tupperware TK i never heard of such a thing link please? it sounds like fun

Check the junkyard. TupperwareTK makes the AM style armor.

-iz

Best wishes for a good build on your new TX armor! Pics are always welcome to help folks as a reference. :)

Speaking of which, I'll have to post pics of my restoration and rebuild. Armor's in the shop, but it's been slow going since life gets in the way. ;)

Oh! I wanna see them!

-iz