Finally got the ball rolling. WIP

Be sure to show your work in progress Firebat. Let us know if we can help with anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Been taking few photos of my helmet build. Will post soon.

Armor --- ordered

Helmet almost done. Just waiting for liner and need to cut lense out.

Cumberbund,vest pouches --ordered

Boots ---Not ordered yet. Talking with people

Blaster ---Not ordered yet.

Flight Suit --- Not ordered yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my MLC helmet done. I will post pics tonight. I wanted it to look like a real helmet on the inside due to the liner I put in. So I painted the hot glue black as well. It makes it look more like it was supposed to be there than the white glue you see in my TIE. I put rubber grommets inbeween the face plate and the helmet section where the bolts go. I wanted it to open and close without rubbing the paint. Finally I went ahead and did a chin strap since the helmet was already cut for it. I used a small section of black suade for the chin cup. Doesn't do much but looks nice. I also weathered the snout a little. I thought it your flying on a swoop your gonna get a rock chip or two lol. So far I am really happy with the way it turned out.

Got my MLC helmet done. I will post pics tonight. I wanted it to look like a real helmet on the inside due to the liner I put in. So I painted the hot glue black as well. It makes it look more like it was supposed to be there than the white glue you see in my TIE. I put rubber grommets inbeween the face plate and the helmet section where the bolts go. I wanted it to open and close without rubbing the paint. Finally I went ahead and did a chin strap since the helmet was already cut for it. I used a small section of black suade for the chin cup. Doesn't do much but looks nice. I also weathered the snout a little. I thought it your flying on a swoop your gonna get a rock chip or two lol. So far I am really happy with the way it turned out.

NICE ... YOU SNEAKY GIT .... ;) I HAD NO IDEA ?? welcome to the dark :) mwg has a great-and growing spec ops presence !!

NICE ... YOU SNEAKY GIT .... ;) I HAD NO IDEA ?? welcome to the dark :) mwg has a great-and growing spec ops presence !!

LOL I had no choice. Been doing a TIE so long I can see myself in anything but black.

DSC02363_zpse455bda3.jpgNot the prettiest glue job. But what I did was paint the glue black. I wanted to it look more like a real helmet than a prob one. Some reason fans always wanna look in the helmets with me /shrug