Shadow Trooper Helmet

Hey all i;m buying a Shadow Trooper lite kit soon does anyone know a vendor that sells a shadow Trooper hero helmet kit or fully assembled in ABS since the vendor i;m buying from only has stunt helmets and because i HATE really really HATE the stunt look thanks :thumbsup:

Worst-case you could always buy a hero helmet in white and paint it black . . . there would probably be a color/shine difference between it and your armor, but if you despise the stunt look that much, then that could end up being your best choice.

- Master Tej -

Hey all i;m buying a Shadow Trooper lite kit soon does anyone know a vendor that sells a shadow Trooper hero helmet kit or fully assembled in ABS since the vendor i;m buying from only has stunt helmets and because i HATE really really HATE the stunt look thanks :thumbsup:

ARAKYEL is your best bet.

http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/1366-fs-at-anh-stunt-buckets/page__fromsearch__1

Long time ago I made a helmet hero molds (basically for Tie pilot) but I had no time to finished chin (That would be about a week of work). Unfortunately, the only abs that I can buy it with the structure of the skin, But I have some black mat HDPD.

Sorry Scootch I haven't seen your posts. I don't know how to delete this ones.

Not at all bro, by all means if you are able you should go for it. I myself am only able to get the textured back ABS locally and would also be pulling weirdness.

Do or do not LOL!!!

• 5 weeks later...