Gloves, gloves, gloves!

Hey guys and gals, I have a quick question for you. I would like to know where some good places to purchase gloves for my TX build. I know that the real screen accurate gloves were made out of rubber or laytex. That is fine and dandy, the only problem is that I live in south Florida where the temperature and heat can be ridiculous. All of you who live or troop in Florida can attest to that. With the humidity being so high, I don't want to have gloves that just fill up with sweat on outdoor troops. So the question of the day is......are there any alternatives that are 501st approvable gloves that might be cooler, or at least allow the hands to breathe a bit? If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated and if you have a link to a site, that would be even more awesome. I thank you all very much for the continued help and support of me while I ride this crazy adventure of building a TX! Thanks, Jeff

Lots of options, Jeff... some go with Nomex gloves, others with silk... plenty of options for regular trooping other than the standard chemical gloves...

A good rule of thumb, if you can't find the answer to a question here, more than likely you will find it over at the FISD board. Between the two, there are tons of people who have seen just about every situation with regard to stormtrooper armor and accessories and have come up with a dozen alternatives to the "conventional" method... the knowledge is immense.

Jeff..Use the rubber ones for submission. When your at non-cannon events you could use mechanics gloves dyed all black with the tabs cut off. They are way cooler and fit like a.........well you know. Just an option. :P