Tekkets Tie Fighter Pilot Build (Thanks to parts purchased from Izzi)

After finishing my TX i now have the bug :D

So when I came across some Tie pilot Gear For Sale on Spec Ops site I thought WOW I cannot turn that opportunity down. Thanks Izzi

ANH Tie Pilot

Helmet - Believed to be DA (Dark Agent) UK

Chest / Back / Chest Box - MC (Mon Cal)

Flight Suit - Hammerheart44

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TIE-Jumpsuit-Star-Wars-Pilot-Flightsuit-Uniform-Costume-/140738078693?pt=US_Costumes&var=&hash=item20c4a4a7e5

Gauntlet Gloves - Unsure, but are leather and same as Vaderdave

Hoses - Discreet Express ...Kinky Hey :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380679384996?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Compad - Unsure but correct size and colouring and curved ......I may upgrade to one with perrdy lights at a later stage.

Belt- Muppet (TAG)Excellent Quality Thanks mate

Code cylinders - gmrhodes13 (TAG)

Greeblies - Elvis Trooper Including Polished Aluminium upgrades for the chest box (noice)

Boots - Genuine un-issued GERMAN KNOBELBECHER MILITARY ENGINEER BOOTS From a private seller on ebay

I haven't put this up for submission as yet due to me being a fussy little bugger and wanting better quality pictures, however here are some pictures taken on the weekend while Ameph (a friend and SDG member) and I helped our local Scout group raise some money at the Strathalbyn (our home town in oz) Antique and Hobby Fair :D

2013-08-18105058_zpsad078bfb.jpg

2013-08-18105129_zpsfd312d05.jpg

2013-08-18105139_zpsbc32fe99.jpg

2013-08-18105112_zpsd81bcfd1.jpg

Thanks for looking guys and girls :D

Looking good Steve. You've almost convinced me to do a tie fighter next instead of the snowie. :)

Do a Tie pilot as Snowie armour is hard to find these days. I have a RP just about complete then I will buy some armour as well later down the track.

There are a couple of new armour suppliers for the Snowtrooper. One is available now (RS Props) and the other shouldn't be too far away . I haven't totally locked into doing the snow trooper as I'm also considering a Galactic Marine or Shadow Scout. Maybe then a tie pilot. ;)