Tekkets ANH Tusken Builds One Large .. One Small

Well 'm back on track to this project, got side tracked for a while building an ANH Tie Pilot but now thats all finished and approved its time to be creative again :smile:

I've Sewn all the robes inner and outer, Monks cloth for the outer and a material similar to osnaburg for the inner

Gaffi's are on order 2x rubies that I will have to mod

Helmets are on order from Dirty Tusken Studios

Waist bandoliers I will probably make myself, but criss crossed bandoliers are probably cheaper to buy when all is said and done

Today I made a start on weathering the inner robes, Started with my sons as it is smaller and therefore if I wreck it less material wastage but I would like an opinion on my weathering so far ........does it need more, is it ok or have I overdone it ??

It looks much lighter in the pics than it really is so may be hard to give an opinion, Brown Acrylic paint with black over the top fraying will be done later .....the washing machine does a wonderful job of that, then some touch up of the frayed ends.

I watered down the paint and used a garden weed sprayer to apply does it look too splotchy??

SAM_0043_zpsba3b89df.jpg

SAM_0042_zps51fab02f.jpg

SAM_0046_zps4b9a2783.jpg

SAM_0044_zps906fc4f9.jpg

Yes I know its not black lol............but thanks for looking anyway :D