Shadow EVO trooper

toddo

I know that there is a Shadow EVO trooper in The Force Unleashed, but I am having trouble finding good reference photos for it. Can anyone help supply said photos?

• Like 1

Here's the pics! Very interesting in some spots, tri-colored shoulders by the looks of it and different colored kneeplates.... Ignore the lightsaber and sideways pouch too. Also looks like a bit of a darker/flatter gray than the Shadow Stormtrooper. Have fun with it!!!

Fivezero

:D

I'm going to have some questions for you Ty regarding EL wire for this guy.

So here's my thoughts on the lighting for this guy. I would use EL panels and tape for just about everything. I think with the lighting that would be a perfect match. There's a lot of flat space that's lighted on this trooper, unlike my TFU Shadow. Eventually I'm going to be replacing all the EL stuff on my TFU Shadow (need some clear armor first), it can be a bit of a pain to work with (inverters, relative inflexibility, pain in the butt to glue, etc.). I'd also recommend LEDs for the visor (place a strip above and in front of the visor), you can't see through EL panels. :)

However you should be fine with using EL panels and tape Toddo. All those flat surfaces suit the EL very well. Getting EL tape/panels wrapped around complex curves is not fun. Just stay away from the wire, it won't help you touch much on this build. :D

If you need anything else, let me know Toddo!

Fivezero

:D

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...