What are the differences?

Ok, so I am thinking that I will be doing a shadow scout in the future but I want to be able to do both a shadow scout and General Weir. Other than the obvious red, what are the exact differences in these two? I wanted to know before I make any decisions on getting things together.

PS Yes I am still working on my shadow stormtrooper, but I need to purchase my boots but stupid bills keep getting in my way! XP

The actual armour set is identical, so there's no problem there.

The issue comes with all the little details.

Obviously there are the Bandoliers.

Then there is a red helmet lens (1st problem, because you either have to devise a way of having a removable lens, or have two lids.

Then we have red Bicep Greeblies (see above). I don't get this myself, because most of the main reference pictures for Weir show the greeblies as black, and as we know, we don't like to use the Hasbro toys as reference unless we really have to.

Then there is a red V detail on the belt (same problem as the two above).

And that's really it.

And a neck seal...

I know of all the red parts so it is good to know a confirmation on those. Also I have a way of having a removable lens already with my ss trooper helmet. I just use magnets. ^^ What about the soft parts? I have been told by one person that a vest may be needed but they are new to things like me.......so yeah.

Yes what they said was the differences. I opted for a extra helmet, biceps, and belt (Thanks Jim) for my Weir. I can see that the only part that you would really need 2 of would be the main belt. You could set up your drop boxes to unclip to transfer between both, and use a bracket for the TD for the same reason. You mentioned that you can switch visors and im sure you could do something like that for the t-bits.

But I would talk to MC about a extra main belt if you are going his way.

Yes what they said was the differences. I opted for a extra helmet, biceps, and belt (Thanks Jim) for my Weir. I can see that the only part that you would really need 2 of would be the main belt. You could set up your drop boxes to unclip to transfer between both, and use a bracket for the TD for the same reason. You mentioned that you can switch visors and im sure you could do something like that for the t-bits.

But I would talk to MC about a extra main belt if you are going his way.

Yeah I have talked about getting extra pieces so we will see how that goes. Hey where did you get your soft parts from? Did you get a flight suit or did you get something else for that?