mirror lens visor

Go to any window tint shop and ask for a small sheet of it and "badda bing". When you apply it be really careful, start from the center and work your way out slowly. If your not that good with stickers you could spray it with a little windex, apply the sticker and using a squeegie, firmly squeegie all the window cleaner out and let it dry. You can also use a hair dryer when your done, it will take, if any, air bubbles out. Hope this helps Lauren.

it's for shadow scout and prefer the lens already done with mirror like motorcycle visors as I tried the tint thing before. I have looked at so many motorcycle visors but don't know which style would look best.

I've used those for a couple of helmets in the red-mirrored version. It's great stuff. It isn't rigid like a welder's visor, but it looks great. It could always be backed by a clear visor if one were concerned about rigidity, but it isn't a necessity.