Question about the back of thigh armor...

So after trooping a couple times in armor, I've realized very quick that basic things like stairs become quite a problem when it comes to flexing your knees... some of the other shorter guys like me (I'm around 5-8) have said they trimmed the back of their thighs at the knee into a moon-type shape to allow better movement at that point, but I haven't been able to see any of those guys in armor to see for myself... does anyone here have that problem? I've looked at FISD also and can't immediately find what I'm looking for...

Just want to see some photos so I don't butcher anything when I go to cut... it's going to happen, I just need some reference... LOL

Morning Doug ... Yea stairs can give most troopers in hard armour pause.

There are a few things you can do:

Similar to this trooper and cut the half moon shape ... Sounds to me he just eye balled it.

AndyEversonThighs_zps535e3f94.jpg

great discussion here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22140-a-first-rehersal-and-first-armour-bites/?fromsearch=1

The other thing you can do is trim the top of your thigh so the whole part sits higher, and removed teh offending piece from behind the knee.

Hope that helps.