Finished.. Well for the most part

Not the best pictures. I still need to make some adjustments and paint touch up as well. Some thing's aren't sitting right as well so I will fix that. Phoenix Comic Con starts tomorrow and happy I finished last night lol I will not be submitting yet but go ahead and give me the critique! Thanks! ECD47F84-CFEE-49B3-88C9-8F63D71E52B0_zpssswd9nlo.jpg 04A14BFE-7471-48AA-96B8-276755F7FED1_zpsw47jdkrj.jpg

Overall, looking really good. Nice work!

The trick is to put everything in the correct place, given your size/height. In a perfect situation, you want the bund pouches to stay between your Chest/Back and Belt. It should never overlap your belt. Also, put some stuffing or foam in them. I would also alter your jumpsuit to be a bit more tapered to your frame. It's a tad baggy...

Overall, looking really good. Nice work!

The trick is to put everything in the correct place, given your size/height. In a perfect situation, you want the bund pouches to stay between your Chest/Back and Belt. It should never overlap your belt. Also, put some stuffing or foam in them. I would also alter your jumpsuit to be a bit more tapered to your frame. It's a tad baggy...

Thanks!! You should've seen the arms before we took them in lol will do the same to legs after con. XS suit needs to be XXS in my case ;) Grabbing some suspenders today to attach to the cummerbund so it holds up and everything sits right and also getting foam for the pouches.

Just be careful, there is a devil cat behind you...

Looking pretty good. I think Jim got you squared away. I actually just picked up a shadow scout so I will be going through a lot of the same, getting it right for my body (I am a little smaller than the previous owner).