Bass Amsterdam shoe fitting

Hello all,

This may sound silly but I was wondering about the shoe fitting on these Bass Amsterdam brand. Some shoes I wear size 9 like Asics. Others 8.5 like Shoes for Crews (work). I definitely need something EE wide but looks like these shoes only come in one width. I called my local DSW store, and they don't have this style in stock. But I'm going to go in anyway and try a Bass shoe on to see how these fit. I'm guessing the manufacturing of these shoes run the same fittings. They can order it for me to save me free shipping.

My question is how does these shoes fit and how comfortable are they for trooping all day long? Did you have to get a special insole?

post-1815-0-12137100-1404404181_thumb.jpg

If you want you can try my shoes on if you want them as shiny as mine. I will be heading down to the springs on the 12 to do a shoe fitting myself and to pick a few things up. Going to be getting some shadow scout boots :) let me know and we could meet up.

If you want you can try my shoes on if you want them as shiny as mine. I will be heading down to the springs on the 12 to do a shoe fitting myself and to pick a few things up. Going to be getting some shadow scout boots :) let me know and we could meet up.

That would be awesome! I work at Hacienda that Saturday afternoon. Feel free to come by and have lunch at my section. I'll PM you my number.

I wear the Amsterdam and I've got EEE width feet.

I ordered a half size larger then usual and they fit really nicely.

Mind you I did order them as EEE width.

I wear the Amsterdam and I've got EEE width feet.

I ordered a half size larger then usual and they fit really nicely.

Mind you I did order them as EEE width.

Thanks ELP.

Though I could not find any EEE Width. They are all D.

How long ago did you buy them?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip Derek. I went to DSW to at least try on the same brand in the hopes of the Amsterdam's would fit the same since they don't have it in store. They do have it online for $69.

When I looked it up on the internet, a picture of inside of the shoe labeled, "G.H. Bass." But I saw of other online sites that shows the label inside just "Bass." Sounds like the same company obviously, but I'm curious to what people's Bass Shoe labeled as.

Boots are always hard for me to find. I was told it might take extra time to source mine when I ordered since I wear a 13 EEE. I am not able to just walk into a store and find shoes I like AND fit me very often.