Phase III Dark Troopers Reference Pics

izzi

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Just thought I'd mention that, from what I've seen through my research, there are different versions of the phase three dark trooper. There's the Glory-class, elite and Inquisitorium, which all seem to be based on the phase three trooper. There are also phase three dark troopers with gold stripes on the armor, like the novatrooper, called the dark novatrooper. There's also the Oppressor-7 class, Oppressor-9 class, and Triumphant-class, but those three actually look to be based on the phase two dark trooper, and another type of dark novatrooper that's a phase two in solid black armor-- this one also has a variation with phase two armor that's solid black with blue stripes called the black hole dark trooper.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Blue Hatter said:

Just thought I'd mention that, from what I've seen through my research, there are different versions of the phase three dark trooper. There's the Glory-class, elite and Inquisitorium, which all seem to be based on the phase three trooper. There are also phase three dark troopers with gold stripes on the armor, like the novatrooper, called the dark novatrooper. There's also the Oppressor-7 class, Oppressor-9 class, and Triumphant-class, but those three actually look to be based on the phase two dark trooper, and another type of dark novatrooper that's a phase two in solid black armor-- this one also has a variation with phase two armor that's solid black with blue stripes called the black hole dark trooper.

Cool.  As long as we have official (and sufficient) references, any can be pursued.

• Like 1