TX%20left_zpsew9j0jfd.jpg

TX%20right_zpso6gsckoi.jpg

TX%20back_zps0hn0cn4r.jpg

TX%20action_zpsqs8cd0ok.jpg

TX%20Action%20Det_zpsd79wxtci.jpg

TX%20action%20tree_zps7cdkqdka.jpg

Cheers

Tim

For the chest plate bund connection I've used a couple of press studs / poppers. You can just as easily use velcro.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Once this is done and your bund is in the correct place, you can look at getting the pouches secured.

The pouches should sit directly beneath your chest plate and you should be able to see all the ribs between the two pouches.

Also the belt should sit at the bottom of the bund.

Here's a little graphic with lines on to show where they SHOULD sit *roughly*.

BerenStormCommando.jpg

Don't have them close together like in the picture.

Here's one of the belt (ignore the camo trousers!).

P1020095.jpg

Keep the boxes quite high and make sure they are level.

If you need any more help, just shout up.

Also you might want to bring your chest plate down a little, the weight of the back plate / hump is making it ride up (fairly normal) so just pull it forward/down so it sits level at the side straps.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Only a couple of point that I would bring up (and it's not me who will be clearing it, it will be your GML).

I would say try and line up the pouches so they sit vertical. Tweak the outer edges upwards so it pulls them straight.

Lower your belt at the back, it's sitting too high and you can see the bund poking down below it. either that or raise the bund a bit at the back, or a combination of both.

Bicep armour needs to come around to the outside a bit, and raise up so it closes the gap to the shoulder armour.

(I've sent you a couple of graphics over on FB.... but it's 0230hrs here and I'm too tired to upload them to photo bucket and link them in here!).

• Like 3

That's the thing... You don't necessarily need to 'change' anything. It's just about the way you put it on.

The biceps just get moved up a notch and twisted round.

Belt get's lowered to match the bund, rather than sitting up in the small of your back and the pouches just get attached a little higher on the outer edge.

If you can get them held there for your clearance pictures you'll be good to go.

That's when the fun starts... Because at that point you'll go trooping and you'll find out about which bits fall off, which bits shift and twist, which bits rub you raw and just exactly how toasty you get.

And at that point, you'll go back and start securing stuff down, modifying bits to make them more comfortable and all that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...