Darth Voorhees' Shadow scout build! FINALLY!

• 3 weeks later...

Still going..just very slow. :/

So far the chest, shoulders, fore-arms, tank, knees and helmet are all painted. Im usung my regular scouts jumpsuit and vest, so thats taken care off. I do still need to make the cummerbund, pouches, and tBoots. Bi-ceps, belt, back, and drop boxes still need to be painted.

Got lots goin on, but i didnt forget about this! :D

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Still going..just very slow. :/

So far the chest, shoulders, fore-arms, tank, knees and helmet are all painted. Im usung my regular scouts jumpsuit and vest, so thats taken care off. I do still need to make the cummerbund, pouches, and tBoots. Bi-ceps, belt, back, and drop boxes still need to be painted.

Got lots goin on, but i didnt forget about this! :D

Good to hear :D

aaaaand guess what? I have to sell this :/ Finances arent good on the homefront right now and its in our best interest fro me to let all my unfinished projects go. So i will be putting it up for sale in the next few dfays. If someone is interested now, feel free to PM me for more details. :) :/

aaaaand guess what? I have to sell this :/ Finances arent good on the homefront right now and its in our best interest fro me to let all my unfinished projects go. So i will be putting it up for sale in the next few dfays. If someone is interested now, feel free to PM me for more details. :) :/

Sorry to hear that but I understand hopefully later down the road when things calm down possibly try again? :)