Waiting to build but need help!

Hey guys so I have everything I need for my Shadow scout all the SC armor is here but I have a BIG dilemma!!! I am a bit timid to assemble it myself. SC sent the instructions but they seem a bit vague for someone like me.

This is my very FIRST build I am super eager but don't want to mess it up.

Any advice? Any help you can give is super appreciated!!!!

My advice is to carefully look at others' build threads. The more research you do, the more you answer questions you didn't realize you had. Ask specifics here and we will guide you.

My advice is to carefully look at others' build threads. The more research you do, the more you answer questions you didn't realize you had. Ask specifics here and we will guide you.

Ok thanks I looked at the strapping and it seems easy enough. So my biggest issue probably would be the helmet but I'll do some more research.

Any suggestions on a rivet gun and type of rivets that work best?

Hey Isiah. I can make amazon suggestions on a rivet gun, but most are made equal and would get the job done. Where do you plan on using the rivets?

Have you been in touch with your local garrison? Any armor parties coming up? While the armor is black, it is pretty much the same as its white counterpart so anyone with build experience will be able to assist you

. Nothing like in person help and we can be there to answer the specifics.

• Like 1
Hey Isiah. I can make amazon suggestions on a rivet gun, but most are made equal and would get the job done. Where do you plan on using the rivets?

Have you been in touch with your local garrison? Any armor parties coming up? While the armor is black, it is pretty much the same as its white counterpart so anyone with build experience will be able to assist you

. Nothing like in person help and we can be there to answer the specifics.

Awesome yeah I'll ask around here to see if anyone has one going. Maybe one will pop up after celebration. Thanks!!! :)

Ya, pre-major con can be a crazy time, but I am sure there will be something once the storm has calmed. Are you coming out to celebration?

Yeah I bet you're right lol. And sadly no I would have loved to though I've been dying to go since literally forever but just have never made it :'( But now that I've sucked my wife into my obsession a bit hopefully we can go next year or the one after. :) it's really been a big hope for myself and my dad to go so I'd really drag him along lol at 20 years old though I look forward to many many years at celebration