ShadowTrooperJT AM armor build

Hey there Troops!! So I ordered my AM armor, received it several months later, unboxed, and have been searching for the AM helmet build and haven't found one! Is FX the same? My bucket comes in three pieces and trying to figure best way to approach!! Any help or guidance, will be greatly appreciated!! e6d543b8bd08bca1fc6cd539088f5450.jpgee718ecded66920a41b48aa47d10cabf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome. That's a shiny kit you have there. As far as the similarities between AM and FX, both are larger-scale armors, but FX is outdated. The latest AM kits are more accurate than the old, generally unavailable FX. Both have the three-piece helmet design whereas most kits have a two-piece helmet assembly.

Tony's build instructions are helpful, but they also are a bit outdated. I recommend looking at build threads here. As for the helmet, I don't have experience personally with building the three piece I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, take the weird things out of the eyes ;) Seriously, it looks really good from the front.

Thanks man I had trouble with the ears big time!

I've built 7 TK helmets now, I still hate doing the ears... Anyway helmet looks great! :thumbsup:

Fivezero

:D

• Like 1

I've built 7 TK helmets now, I still hate doing the ears... Anyway helmet looks great! :thumbsup:

Fivezero

:D

Oh yeah man I think that's gonna be my next kit, even tho I'm tempted by the Anovos! I ordered tactical helmet pads to help padding and getting mirrored motorcycle lenses on Friday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...