Calling all Magmatrooper builders!

Hello Spec Ops builders.

I am looking to try and keep most of our armor information sources in house. I looking for a volunteer or two that would be interested in creating a how to video on building their Magmatrooper armor correctly as well as offering a helmet build video?

Basically the video would be a step by step on how to accurately put the armor together. See Trooper Bay "how to video" for reference on making the a good video:

http://trooperbay.com/videos/

If you are interested please reply to this thread. As you know the armor tips and tricks section has begun getting an overhaul just one of the many things that we are looking to improve for our Spec Ops members!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

D

• 1 year later...
Hello Spec Ops builders.

I am looking to try and keep most of our armor information sources in house. I looking for a volunteer or two that would be interested in creating a how to video on building their Magmatrooper armor correctly as well as offering a helmet build video?

Basically the video would be a step by step on how to accurately put the armor together. See Trooper Bay "how to video" for reference on making the a good video:

http://trooperbay.com/videos/

If you are interested please reply to this thread. As you know the armor tips and tricks section has begun getting an overhaul just one of the many things that we are looking to improve for our Spec Ops members!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

D

Interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi I like legit forgot about this post. Have you already started working on or going to be working on it in the future soon?

I think the format for the trooper bay video would be a good start as far as what to include in your video material.

This would be a great help for the troopers thank you for volunteering your time :D

Interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk