Thybirius01 Black stormtrooper Build diary

Still getting the hang of imgur, will post more photos. I ve unwrapped all the parts and have seen the chest,ab,kidney and posterior plate do not have the lip to attach the screws for the wire rods for the strapping :verymad: . The plates are completely flat. I 'm not sure if i should try gluing a strip of black abs to them. i emailed tkarmour, they suggested i use velcro, i ve got a kit from RSprops for a TK, i want to use the black webbing and copy the white parts to black. Any guidance on modifying this armour or alternate strapping system which can be used , :thanks:

Hard to say without seeing what we are talking about, but instead of the screw/bracket system for attaching the straps, most of us use E6000 to glue the straps down. Another popular method is to make snap plate to attach your elastic with and glue those down with E6000.

• 5 months later...