Fem TX custom build

Hi everyone. I thought I'd post this up here as it's not a TX but.. It kinda is? If like tog et everyone's thoughts on my build.

The helmet is too big. And not a fem helmet, that is still to come. But I'd like feedback else where.

Ultimately I'd like to join up with the Spec ops group because you're awesome but I understand there are rules in place with 50 1st for approval :(

Feedback away

:)

post-2453-0-74638700-1445285201_thumb.jpeg

post-2453-0-64422000-1445285291_thumb.jpeg

post-2453-0-06473200-1445285308_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Yes he does! he does a standard Tk that is approvable by 501st my standard TK s fro Oota Goota. The fem build is a work in progress atm. I think some tweaking of his ab forms is needed for depth., It is a tight fit for someone of my build and I am not overally big. Tal yes but not wide.

His chest plate is different to the KW design one and back plate is a modified standard TK.

shoulders were pulled from a standard TK. I have cut them to fit a fembuild. Biceps are standard. I have just glued smaller and angled more. Forearms are standard that I have cut and angled.

Thank you. Some great shots from this weekend might give the opportunity to give more feedback!

The helmet is a standard male helmet but I've heat bent it and chopped it up ALOT to fit. A fem helmet is in the works.

post-2453-0-90170200-1445882191_thumb.jpg

post-2453-0-42150700-1445882230_thumb.jpg

post-2453-0-78421000-1445882259_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that's a damned fine effort.

It's obviously very feminine, but I do like how it is also authentic to the original suit and not 'trashy' as some of the 'fem' stuff tends to be. You don't need to see flesh for it to be feminine.

The "Killer Heels" equivalent of the TK boots is a nice touch.

You're right, the helmet is a bit massive, but I don't think it detracts from the overall look. I wouldn't want the sculptor to essentially change the detail on the lid to make it 'fem', probably just make it a teeny bit smaller to match the petiteness of the rest of the suit.

Other area I'd look at are the knee area of the thighs. Looks like there is a lot of room in there, and what with the rest of the suit being so form fitting, it makes the bit around the knee look disproportionately large. I don't know if it's possible to form fit this area a little more??

Tastefully done. Nice one.

• Like 1

hey all Oota here I made the suit Tams is wearing. I thought Tams did a great job building the suit nice one mate!

Thanks for all the feedback on the suit. I think there are a couple more places where the suit could be changed to make it closer to a male shadow trooper like the addition of the kneecell like Darth emphatic mentioned. Also drop boxes would help too.

But the reason we made it like we did was to keep the form as streamlined as we could. Anything that made the suit bulky was out to try and accentuate height and the feminine shape but without going overtly sexy etc etc. So that's why the two sniper plates ïŠ

Tams' suit is the fourth one of these I've made so far and the forms have undergone a few changes since the first one.

If anyone's interested there's a build thread over on the rpf http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206571 which shows the long and painful development of the suit :) The sculpt is basically an amalgamation of the GG statue with the Hasbro action figure.

It would be amazing if Tams could join the group.

Any C and C most welcome. I forgot to do an intro on the forum so I'll go do that now

Cheers

Oota

hey all Oota here I made the suit Tams is wearing. I thought Tams did a great job building the suit nice one mate!

Thanks for all the feedback on the suit. I think there are a couple more places where the suit could be changed to make it closer to a male shadow trooper like the addition of the kneecell like Darth emphatic mentioned. Also drop boxes would help too.

But the reason we made it like we did was to keep the form as streamlined as we could. Anything that made the suit bulky was out to try and accentuate height and the feminine shape but without going overtly sexy etc etc. So that's why the two sniper plates 

Tams' suit is the fourth one of these I've made so far and the forms have undergone a few changes since the first one.

If anyone's interested there's a build thread over on the rpf http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206571 which shows the long and painful development of the suit :) The sculpt is basically an amalgamation of the GG statue with the Hasbro action figure.

It would be amazing if Tams could join the group.

Any C and C most welcome. I forgot to do an intro on the forum so I'll go do that now

Cheers

Oota

Great work. Its a very fun costume. Id say, try and scale down the size of the ammo pack for the knee to keep it more proportional would make a really nice difference.

Great work. Its a very fun costume. Id say, try and scale down the size of the ammo pack for the knee to keep it more proportional would make a really nice difference.

Thanks DE! ha! That's a great idea why didn't I think of that? Maybe a 'shorter' knee cell, almost like a set of squares or perhaps half the thickness of the standard ones. That's food for thought nice one!

• 1 year later...

Hey Steve cool! Who's kit did you buy? Was it one of mine?

I've not really done anything with the knee cell thing other than offer a choice of either 2 sniper plates or 1 sniper and a knee cell as I have both forms.

I've made a handful of these suits now they seem to work well on the women who've got them but everyone has had to be mucked around with a bit to make it work. Tamsyn is the resident expert on this suit :)

Hey Jon, I am picking it up from Jason (neoakaj) and, yep, it's one of your kits :)

Nice! I wondered if it was that one. Well stay in touch with the build and please let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'm not sure if it has the knee cell option in there if it doesn't I'll gladly send you one gratis :)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Loving the concept and execution. Any more modifications/updates to this? I agree that adding original TK details but scaled down to keep with the feminine theme would look awesome. Glad you went for classy not trashy with this FemTrooper.