Hey There from Dubai! (Mos Eisley)

I have Some Pictures on the 95% Done Shadow Trooper which should be ready by Friday for wearing ,but Lacks the Gloves , Boots ,and Neck Seal that meet 501st Standard (But I do have black Gloves ,and Boots just not 501st Level Ones) all I have to say is Hey...I'm 16 what else do ya expect its pretty hard ,and I get laughed at in a friendly manner for being the only Galactic Academy Member in the UAE as of yet which in about two years should change as I'd be in the 501st by then just in time for the next Star Wars Movie!

(Galactic Academy Number: CTK-1542)

Anyways...Here are the Pics. (will update by Friday) (Disregard the Plastic Film as its to protect against Scratching of the Piece)

c2ce9a5759a161df1fdca0f0c874c2df.jpg

185374113625bb14cbb3f5b3f51f477b.jpg

cdb20da47cece693e9d1ccd201293b16.jpg

cbaa174888ea0aef46b2b150abe2cd0b.jpg

Armor was Built by RS Propmasters in Kit Form as a Commissioned Piece ,and to be honest it is Amazingly Accurate ,and Durable.

I second what Steve said. I used to do all of the approvals for the Galactic Academy, and few submissions are even close to the quality you are providing. Keep going!

Best Part is Marching will be a Piece of Cake as once I am 18 I'm Getting Drafted for National Service , 6 Months of Bootcamp ,and another extra 3 months of Temporary Deployment which is allot more lengthy than most other Nation's Regular Army ,but its mostly due to our Small Population of UAE Nationals ,and the fact that with a Small Native Population the amount of Manpower coming into the Army is Low whereas the Civilian Sector is over-saturated with Usable Manpower coupled with the fact that many of the youth need to realize the virtues of responsibility that life has which have all been forgotten as they tend to act like spoiled brats sometimes.

The Armed forces here have the main goal of Quality over Quantity which means Training Classes are Smaller , Lengthier ,and even our Ranking Structure is not as lengthy as most large Countries ,but that means Promotions are worth more ,and take longer too ,but I have no fear as almost all of our Deployments over the past 44 Years that this Country has existed have been Humanitarian ,and Peacekeeping based (Almost always in co-ordination with UN Forces)

Yet the only thing that has implemented Doubt is that of the September 4th Incident which Claimed the Lives of 45 Service Men after a fire broke out in a Storage Facility (Which I think was caused by a Missile Strike during the Yemen Campaign which is still ongoing) Other than the Fear of Fighting an Insurgency Next Door to the Border I'm Good to Go ,and Pumped for it.(I'd prefer to fight a Conventional War rather than have them pick where ,and when to ambush me)

Which reminds me! Here are some Videos of the Military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7hnbDWtkk

Overall with my Military Training Done ,and my Age Qualification for the 501st I'm Positive that I can fit the Mindset my Shadow Trooper would have.

Its COMPLETE! (Well the Armor at least)

What am I missing? In the Picture?

• Body Suit

What do I need to get? to Complete the Set?

• Ankle High Leather Boots
  • Rubber Gloves (Could dye White ones...)
  • Neck Seal (Will be here soon once USPS stops taking forever to get here)
  • E-11 (Will need to sign Special Warrant for Replica Resembling a Weapon.

Pictures Below!

<</INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\>>

RECEIVING

OPEN HOLO IMAGE? [Y/N]

CONFIRM? [Y/N]

CONFIRMED

OPENING

40%

//

60%

//

90%

//

100%

ENTER DECRYPTION KEY

DISPLAYING

8va7ax9.jpg

uo2uLfh.jpg

dDN8iF9.jpg

C5AOT5e.jpg

UqyRqvI.jpg

B1QD2hl.jpg

qavMkBG.jpg

nuOhzHl.jpg

gq56TQp.jpg

SENDER HAS ATTACHED NOTE

VIEW? [Y/N]

VIEWING

Note:

Some Pictures may have Foam Sticking out as I added another Layer Foam since my Balclava was drying outside ,and it felt rather uncomfortable without it aswell as the fact that I am not Wearing a 501st Approved BodySuit , Gloves , Boots ,and Neck Seal.

END OF MESSAGE

REPLY? [Y/N]

EXIT? [Y/N]

Do you guys think Commissioning A Combat Blade (Vibro Blade) with Holster that attaches to the upper chest/shoulder is a nice touch?

I was thinking Matt Black with a Leather Holster(Black) ,and maybe LEDs on the center of the blade going down to the tip?

Another Idea I had was a Tactical Shield with a large Imperial Insignia Decal printed onto the front on a Matt Black Shield Frame?

Essentially I'm working towards a more Tactical Approach to my Shadow Trooper once I get my Neck Seal , Body Suit , Boots ,and Gloves (Not to forget my E-11)