Hey where I don't have to start another topic. Does anyone know what kinda motorcycle visor I need for my mc shadow scout? I'm tired of tenting my lens every 6 months and little piece of trash getting stuck under the tint.

• 5 months later...

that AFX visor can you make them into bubble lenses? only asking because Im doing a New Hope Shadowtrooper and the black lenses are bubble that came with kit plus i like the way the bubble lenses look. would the auto tint work or making my own from this AFX visor best option.

that AFX visor can you make them into bubble lenses? only asking because Im doing a New Hope Shadowtrooper and the black lenses are bubble that came with kit plus i like the way the bubble lenses look. would the auto tint work or making my own from this AFX visor best option.

You'll have to tint the bubble lenses you have. Bubble lenses are vacuum formed so if you want bubble lenses mirrored that's the only option you have unless you do what the rest have done and went with the AFX. Tinting them maybe a bit tricky but it can be done.

If you have the regular lens, all you have do is go to a shop that installs window tint and ask them for a 2ft. piece. When you tell them what its for, :shok: they'll probably give it to you. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks all. i was having trouble locating something for my TX build but this is a tremendous help.

AFX Helmet Mirror SilverFast Shield Small fx 90 is the correct one? or the fx39?

Andy

• 1 month later...
Can I order them from online or where budd /?? let me know o k

Rick I got a couple of visors that I am using for my sons magma scout and my Shadow. I'm sure I'll have plenty left to share how soon do you need it?

Asap budd, I am building the Bucket, and all I need is the lens . I also need the decals ,where can i get them >>>> from Trooper bay or where, for the TX build Shadow Stormtrooper thx budd

Ok let me grind one down and I'll send it to you. I have your address from the patches I sent. I should be able to get it in the mail on Monday. Regarding the decals I don't think TB makes them for Shadows. You might want to check the Shadow TK build threads to verify and you should be able to source one there. Just to verify you need the visor for a TK right?