First time ever..TX build

• 3 weeks later...

Little question:

The barrel is held by e6000 at the moment and is not holding for long... the white pipe in the middle is broken and I have no option to hold them together... any advise? :/

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發é€

Little question:

The barrel is held by e6000 at the moment and is not holding for long... the white pipe in the middle is broken and I have no option to hold them together... any advise? :/

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發é€

Is it a pipe or a rod? If it's a pipe, then you can get a rod or a smaller pipe to put inside that pipe. If it's a rod then you'd have to drill into both sides to make them "pipes" so you can do the same thing as if it were a pipe. Kind of like a threaded door knob connecting rod.

Is it a pipe or a rod? If it's a pipe, then you can get a rod or a smaller pipe to put inside that pipe. If it's a rod then you'd have to drill into both sides to make them "pipes" so you can do the same thing as if it were a pipe. Kind of like a threaded door knob connecting rod.

ahh Its a pipe alright., i got a 19mm metal pipe at ready but i ALMOST able to fit in the plastic pipe...

Could you thread it? That way you can screw it on and off in case you ever need to break it down.

0546870da4eb163e925f64746d4bb841.jpg

This is the metal pipe I have...

9d73676206304dd28873e4436aba800e.jpg

and this is rhe screwed up middle...the hole needs to be deeper in one end but I lack the tool to drill in and the pipe couldnt fit in the other end...