Choosing Shadow Scout maker

run70

MC dues current runs of black ABS armor, and it's considered some of the most accurate scout armor out there. SC is good too. Not as accurate, but cheaper, but I think right now he's cleaning up his molds and making accuracy adjustments, so not sure if he's pulling anything at the moment. KS makes a good helmet, but he's def not pulling any scouts in black. Best bet for the bucket is MLC, but it requires painting. MC does not make a scout bucket, they use MLCs. They can paint it for you, or you can go directly through MLC. I suggest joining up at bikerscout.net too. You can get good accurate info and tips on scout armor, be it white or black.

Not sure if it's the right thing to go into prices. I don't want anyone to take anything the wrong way. Join up at BSN and PM BlueCyclone there. He can give you all the scout info you need. And what's out there usually is good for white and black.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if it's the right thing to go into prices. I don't want anyone to take anything the wrong way. Join up at BSN and PM BlueCyclone there. He can give you all the scout info you need. And what's out there usually is good for white and black.

Do you have a link?

If you're under a tight budget you can also check AM armor, It is not as accurate as SC or KS but it is a really good deal if you have the time to trim and adjust the kit.

My wife was using an AM kit at CV.

Iz is our living TX Armor Holocron!

Have you ever thought about making some sort of CRL for TX builds and how too and where too? but in a PDF format?

I mean, you know so much about a lot of cool info and it would be great to have it in one document.

Just thinking.

Iz, step by step instructions on how to make your TX build!!

With pictures of your projects and such. Best practices and so on.

I know it would take you a lot of time to do, if you are not doing it right now, but I guess in the long wrong it would be worth it.