My General Weir project

Here is an updated on the General Weir project I just got in contact with my friend from FAC and he is going to do the armor as a black biker scout kit and he is able to do the helmet too with the red lens, for my General Weir bandolier I have contacted WoodChuck and he still makes that item so he have me on the list and will make the bandolier and then my friend and I will be working on it and it will be done I'll have pictures up when it's done. :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well yesterday I came home and found these at my front door it is the ammo belt aka bandolier from WoodChuck, now just put it together and painted it, all I have to do is wait for the Black Biker Scout kit and helmet from Far Away Creations and my friend will help on the cummerbund that is helping me on this project, so I'll have more pictures when the whole thing complete.

post-2344-0-42167700-1462135809_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone got great news I just got the ammo belt aka bandolier in and my buddy and I are going to paint the ammo boxes I believe maroon red but I don't know what they paint the ammo boxes now days for the ammo belt maroon red or original red but we'll see if it works on the paint, then when I get the black biker scout kit and helmet it will work on it some more measure the bandolier to fit the armor, put together what needs to together and painted, then I'll have pictures up.

• 3 weeks later...

06d5b6503f37e1be13cc62143d104016.jpg

136f4bf38fb196f36d0130ab27f78558.jpg

c1974bd6d9b9a1d2725cbafca4c906a9.jpg

f60231d2caca6793750be1df60614cda.jpg

60bcc284bf139a55c6045643ae7bf5ca.jpg

Here is some update on my General Weir Shadow Scout project, here is the modified flightsuit that has been work on and I received it today from my buddy who is helping on this project, and here is my put together General Weir Scout blaster, I'll let you all know when I have more coming in, take care.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well do, just a update everyone that I'm going to give my friend aka FAC Far Away Creations more time he needs because I'm patience with him, then if I don't hear anything back from him a friend and build partner has told me a plan B for the General Weir Shadow Scout helmet and the black biker scout kit I need and he works business with this person and goes by the name WTF aka Walt's Trooper Factory, so I'll keep you guys in the loop on what's going on, take care.

Update everyone after what I have been hearing and what is going on a friends told my a plan B for the General Weir Shadow Scout black bike scout kit and helmet, that we are going to use Walt's Trooper Factory for the armor and helmet then what is happening with Far Away Creations, so wish me luck. :)

Hey everyone well I just got a update for Far Away Creations and they are on schedule on my Black Biker Scout kit and helmet, they are trimmed and have it ready to go on the Black Biker Scout kit then they will ship it to me so I can get the build process to start, then they have my helmet to a painter and will ask for a ETA from the painter when they will get it back, so I'll have pictures of the Black Biker Scout kit when it arrives and put together. :)

ca17f861e8bfc3f521c287bee20aebf1.jpg

f388bb4834bb203ff2f437143793cf0c.jpg

• Like 1

8b8a6ad45d1ad0313898ec664ba054ca.jpg

81bc45b96aa05ac3dffbfaf91692907e.jpg

Hey everybody so I thought I had switch different makers apparently not my friend from Far Away Creations have been updated me with the process and very happy, they got the armor pull, trimmed and ready, got the helmet sent the painter which he got that done ASAP and they got it today so they just got to put it together and ship it out to me, so I'll have the final pictures when it's done.