Shadow boots

Check out bass Amsterdam ankle boots. Similar price and they may go larger

I can't seem to find them in stock anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah...I was just trying to keep costs down a little bit. Might just go with imperial boots, they do then in black too.

Thanks guys. I will probably try them. Its been an expensive dive into this hobby which I anticipated, just trying to cut a few costs. Two suits of armor in under 6 months has tapped me out haha

• 2 weeks later...

I got the boots. For the price they can't be beat. If you need some I would grab a pair. They will definitely work.

16bb6ccd3b9bbe74e2bfd7d2b2101545.jpg

86ebbb1f89ee5df3bfebbff3b125757e.jpg

I have the same boots - thing is the opening is too wide so I have the problem of it popping out over the shins. I used a heat gun to make the front of the boots stiffer so it doesn't pop out but it still does. I remedied this by gluing straps inside my shins and doing the "stirrup" method so the top of the boots remain under the shins and it works (I have a hard time putting it on though - I need a 36" metal shoe horn to put them on).

I ordered new ones from Imperial Boots recently and I should receive them soon. I'll let you know how that goes.

I ordered the same boots from Zappos a few months back, Allan...definitely a good deal. I had posted about them on another forum, and someone expressed concern about the toe being too pointed. I'm still confident they'll be approved. For me, I had to get a half-size bigger, because they are narrow, so my heel slides around a bit. And I still need to stretch them out some. I think I can fix my sliding issue with some Dr. Scholl's (hopefully).

• 1 month later...