Special Commando Advanced Recon Troopers (SCAR) Reference Pics

So I caught wind of these epic looking troopers on the FG Forum which are appearing in a SW comic book.

So question being are these directly going to FISD or will Spec Ops try and make a bid for them?

I guess since its like a comic book type thing which usually anything outside of movies sometimes is referred to as EU stuff I thought I would ask and see if anyone has been thinking about these.

I have to say they are pretty neat looking.

So far its concept art and i have no idea when the comic book is comic out etc but here are some pics for an idea of what I am talking about.

index2.jpg

index.jpg

krrtvqegeiuscxmzyhqq.jpg

http://fl501st.com/e...s-21-exclusive/

• Like 1

Yea they are cool. May have a use for this Anovos kit yet!

Apparently they come out in Star Wars #21 (which should be out in July...I get a monthly sub via Marvel). Based off of this unfinished Clone Wars episode (which is pretty interesting)...check it out...

http://www.starwars.com/video/the-bad-batch-star-wars-the-clone-wars-story-reel

• Like 1

Honestly i think it would make sense to fall under spec ops as well. Its clearly a special operations unit and not to mention its comic book canon which is a total plus. :) Im eyeing one or two of them myself and would go all out on one of them. Cant wait to see the final mock ups.

• 1 year later...

It looks like this has come out this past january has anyone gotten a hold of this comic book to confirm if what was in the concept art was also in the comic book?

Thanks

It looks like this has come out this past january has anyone gotten a hold of this comic book to confirm if what was in the concept art was also in the comic book?

Thanks

Pretty much everything is... just some changes in the color scheme

Elite%20stormtroopers_zpsaojtekn9.jpg

• Like 1

Oh they are like legit way cooler but i still want the inferno squad in our detachment. I am going to try and acquire a copy of the comic book that these guys are featured in and start posting reference pics. If anyone has a copy and wants to start posting reference pics feel free. At this point i think one of these, most likely tech, is going to end up being my 4th costume lol.

They are awesome. And now that I think of it, this ones are way cooler than Inferno Squad, though I guess they are also going to be a lot harder to build

Don't get me wrong, I also want Inferno to be Spec Ops, but with these guys in mind, which are called Special Commando Advanced Recon troopers (SCAR), I wouldn't be so sad if the Jolly's manage to get Inferno.

But, enough of that, I've collected every bit of references I could get, since I have all the comics. I'll link my photobucket album, since I got like 35 pictures.

http://s166.photobucket.com/user/mrshadow900/library/SCAR%20References

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Thanks. They are helpful. Question were there any that showed a full front and back of the costumes? I didnt see anything that did.

Don't get me wrong, I also want Inferno to be Spec Ops, but with these guys in mind, which are called Special Commando Advanced Recon troopers (SCAR), I wouldn't be so sad if the Jolly's manage to get Inferno.

But, enough of that, I've collected every bit of references I could get, since I have all the comics. I'll link my photobucket album, since I got like 35 pictures.

http://s166.photobuc...AR%20References

Enjoy!

Here are the pics I have. I picked some fro better angles of specific things such as jetpacks, weapons, etc. Again these are not that far off from the concept drawings.

SCARpic19.png

SCARpic18.png

SCARpic17.png

SCARpic16.png

SCARpic15.png

SCARpic14.png

SCARpic13.png

SCARpic12.png

SCARpic11.png

SCARpic10.png

SCARpic9.png

SCARpic8.png