Adding a SScout to my collection.

Well was hoping for more info on here seems like a fairly dead corner of our forum.

Bought a used setup from a friend of ours in the GA Garrison.

Should be here tomorrow and will need to be resized to fit me but other than that should be ready for approval in a few days.

Had to go to the Pathfinders to get all the info since we have so little here on soft parts resizing and sourcing.

Anyway looking forward to having both the Scout and the Trooper versions for Spec Ops.

I love my Trooper but much too hard to wear for any length of time.

It's hardly a dead area....

There are very few makers of stuff specific to the Storm Commando, but if you seek, you shall find.

There probably isn't much in the way of specific 'resizing' information anywhere over on BSN either to be honest. Merely that which the individual members will have carried out themselves. But no 'tutorials' as such.

Given that we have less members over here, given the same percentage of them having to make 'alterations' then the likelihood of one of those threads being here is also less.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

You will get an answer.

• Like 2

As mentioned over on BSN, a lot of us are here too. If you have any questions or need help, just ask. Chef provides a ton of support to both detachments as well and makes an awesome armor setup for the shadow scout/storm commando. We will all help you however you need it.

• Like 1

Oh I know guys. thanks for the support as always.

Dont really need help as much was was just doing research. The resizing is nothing more than new boots (local scout is hooking me up there doing it tomorrow) taking about an inch out of back of the bund and a new jumpsuit (done) , really really easy stuff.. oh and the belt. He was a big guy.. Should be ready for re-submit before the weekend.

That foxed me for a minute... Was thinking your chest indent is on the wrong side... Mirror!!

I'd consider lifting your bund up an inch or so, Will reduce the chance of camel toe in the crotch section and but the bottom of the bund at a better height in relation to the belt.

Pouches probably want to come out a little so you can see all the ribs between the two and think about securing the flaps down, they're floating around and not sitting flush at the bottom.

It's getting there as you say.

Keep 'em coming.

• Like 1

That foxed me for a minute... Was thinking your chest indent is on the wrong side... Mirror!!

I'd consider lifting your bund up an inch or so, Will reduce the chance of camel toe in the crotch section and but the bottom of the bund at a better height in relation to the belt.

Pouches probably want to come out a little so you can see all the ribs between the two and think about securing the flaps down, they're floating around and not sitting flush at the bottom.

It's getting there as you say.

Keep 'em coming.

Yah this was all before resizing. had to make that bund much smaller took over 3 inches out.

much better now.. still was told by GML the pouches are too big for my body size.

and need to dye the cloth more black. and yeh didnt know the belt was askew. but still much progress.

post-2318-0-57461600-1467334660_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...